Adopted by the General Assembly 06.06.01
§ 1. Name.
The organization's name is Rehabilitation International Norway - the forum for habilitation and rehabilitation.
§ 2. Purpose.
RI Norway was established to help to establish networks between government, management levels, professional groups, trade unions, user organizations working with the habilitation and rehabilitation, and communities engaged in this activity in other countries.
The organization's purpose is to promote development within the area of habilitation and rehabilitation, and services to users by:
- to promote contact between professionals, academic institutions, users and authorities
- arranging meetings with lectures and discussions
- organizing seminars / workshops / voluntary work, etc.
- to initiate investigations and other measures in the area
- to collaborate with other organizations for the same purpose
- To actively participate in the Rehabilitation International and related bodies
§ 3 Organization.
RI Norway's Rehabilitation International's national paragraph. The organization is led by a board, which also can create committees. The highest authority is conferred on the General Assembly. The organization may establish local subsidiaries. The organization is affiliated with RI-Nordic countries.
Secretariat function handled by the / those who rule from time to time designate.
§ 4 Membership.
Members can be: User Organizations, institutions, professional groups, trade unions, central / local authorities and other relevant environments that are engaged in (re) habilitation. Personal members. People who in their daily work, working with or associated field habilitation / rehabilitation.
§ 5 General Assembly.
Ordinary General Meeting held each year by 30 June. Notice of Annual General Meeting takes place with six weeks notice. The General Assembly can only make decisions in the cases mentioned in the notice, or in a separate notice to members within 14 days before the meeting. Matters to be discussed at the meeting must be submitted to the Board no later than four weeks before the meeting.
At the Annual General Meeting be treated:
- Annual report
- accounts and auditor's report
- The General Assembly elects a board consisting of the chairman and eight members. The board elects deputy chairman and RI's national secretary. The function of RI's national secretary to be held by the Chairman or Deputy Chairman. The board members elected for two years. The options carried out so that four and five of the board members are elected each year.
- If a member resigns or elected to other positions of trust, select the General Assembly a new member for the rest of the operating time.
- The General Assembly elects the Nomination Committee of three members, auditors, representatives of RI's Confederation and commissions.
- Determination of årskontingent / operating
- Other matters mentioned in the notice or in their own communications.
Extraordinary General Meeting may be summoned by the board when half the board members requires it, or at least half the members require this. Extraordinary General Meeting to be held within 14 days after the rightful claim is made the board in may.
§ 6 The right to vote.
In the General Assembly has members and the group of personal members one vote each.
§ 7 Board.
The Board leads the organization's activities, prepare annual general meeting and membership meetings, etc.. The Board determines the application for membership in RI Norway.
The Board has a quorum when the Chairman or Deputy Chairman and at least four board members are present.
§ 8 Combination with Rehabilitation International Confederation.
Chairman of the Board and / or the board select function as RI's national secretary preferred is the continuous contact with the RI international. Academic questions are channeled to the Commission representative. Fundamental question addressed by the Board, or the General Assembly.
§ 9 Changes to the articles of association.
Vedtektsendring can only be done by the General Assembly. For vedtektsendring required 2 / 3 majority of members present.
§ 10 Resolution.
Proposal for resolution are treated in the same manner as provided for vedtektsendring. For the final decision on the resolution requires the same majority as for vedtektsendring passed at two consecutive general meetings. The vote in writing. By resolution the General Assembly determines how the existing capital allocated.